We are just a short walk from the following great Broome attractions:
- Cable Beach – less than a 300 meter stroll to the pedestrian access
- Hire boogie boards or go for a swim at Cable Beach
- Take a town bus touraround the area (pick up out the front)
- Visit the Willie Creak Pearls showroom
- Take a scenic flight over the horizontal falls and the buccaneer archipelago
- Get up close with wildlife at Malcolm Douglas’ Crocodile Park
- Get a massage or treatment at the Frangipani Day Spa
- Take a hovercraft ride to the dinosaur footprints
- Take a sunset camel ride along Cable Beach
- Try your hand at beach fishing
- Take a tour with one of the many operators who pick up from our door
All these and more can be booked directly through us and charged to your room!
Or jump on a bus, ride a moped or drive out to these Broome attractions:
- Visit Gantheaume Point, home of the 130 million year old Dinosaur footprints, which can be seen at very low tides.
- Check out the history of pearling in Broome and visit a working pearl farm that is open to the public.
- Visit the Old Broome Lock Up Gallery – Historical site and Gallery show casing Broome artists both Indigenous and Non-Indigenous art.
Cocos Beach Bungalows is central to some great Broome attractions.