Cocos Beach Bungalows offers Cable Beach Accommodation. We have a wide range of guest facilities on offer. Cocos Beach bungalows is committed to ensuring your stay is as relaxed and enjoyable as possible.
- NEW! Temperature controlled 12m x 5m swimming pool
- Outdoor Spa
- BBQ area with each bungalow
- Tranquil tropical gardens
- Off street parking
- Friendly, hospitable staff with great local knowledge
- Free Tourist information and Tour Booking Desk
Cocos Beach bungalows unfortunately does not have purpose built facilities for wheelchair access. For guests with limited mobility there is flat, easy walking access from both the front and rear car parks and each bungalow has one or two steps up. The shower has an adjustable hand held shower head and the showers are large enough to accommodate a showering chair. If you have any special needs please call us on 08 9193 7546 to discuss.
A Short stroll from your Cable Beach accommodation are cafes, nightspots and restaurants:
- Zanders – right on Cable Beach with dine in and take away meals and a fully licensed bar. Stop in for a drink or a meal.
- Zoo Keepers Store – quality indoor and outdoor dining. Breakfast and lunch
- Divers Tavern – casual dining with gigantic servings and a great pub
- Club Restaurant -fine dining at Cable Beach Club Resort
- Rambutan – tasty upmarket Malasian cuisine
- Zensai – Japenese tapas style
- Cable Beach General Store & Casual Eatery
- Sunset Bar and Grill – Great food with a great view of Cable Beach
- Out of the Blue – Family seafood restaurant
- Cable Beach Deli – right next door