Kimberley Aviation air safari tours are designed to showcase the Kimberley and its unique attractions and breathtaking scenery.
Wonder at the natural phenomenon of the Horizontal Falls from the air, discover the stunning thousand islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago and explore the striking red cliffs of Cape Leveque.
Historical Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm and their amazing Giant Tides fast boat ride is a must do, and the famous Bungle Bungles, Mitchell Falls and King’s Cascade are iconic landmarks that should not be missed.
Learn about Jandamarra and his powerful story at stunning Windjana Gorge and fascinating Tunnel Creek. Kimberley Aviation has the Kimberley covered.
- Picks you up and drops you off in our air conditioned company bus
- Receives consistently high customer feedback
- Texts or calls you a reminder message the day prior your flight
- Ensures our pilots are very well qualified and great hosts, too! they swim and go on the ground tours with passengers
- Provides personalised and informative pilot commentary
- Provides well planned itineraries which integrate the ground tours and showcase the scenery from the air
- Provides superior meals and tour options
- Treats you like friends and family
- Provides chilled bottled water for your flight
- Goes the extra mile to ensure your experience is the best possible!
- Operates all year round