Please click on images to enlarge.
Things to see & do
We are just a short walk from the following great attractions:
- Cable Beach – less than a 300 meter stroll to the pedestrian access
- Hire boogie boards or go for a swim at Cable Beach
- Take a town bus tour around the area (pick up out the front)
- Visit the Willie Creak Pearls showroom
- Get up close with wildlife at Malcolm Douglas’ Crocodile Park
- Get a massage or treatment at the Frangipani Day Spa
- Go on a bush walk through the coastal vine thicket at Minyerr Park
- Take a sunset camel ride along Cable Beach
- Try your hand at beach fishing
- Take a tour with one of the many operators who pick up from our door (see local tour operators)
Or jump on a bus, ride a moped or drive out to:
- Visit Gantheaume Point, home of the 130 million year old Dinosaur footprints, which can be seen at very low tides.
- Check out the history of pearling in Broome and visit to a working pearl farm that is open to the public.
- Visit the Old Broome Lock Up Gallery - Historical site and Gallery show casing Broome artists both Indigenous and Non-Indigenous art.
6 Sanctuary Rd, Cable Beach WA 6725
Free Call : 1800 813 873 | Ph: +61 (0)8 9194 1000