Welcome to Cocos Beach Bungalows
Book Direct – for the best rate and FREE WiFi!
Cocos offers Broome Accommodation in eight beautifully appointed “Pearlers” style bungalows, which are all free-standing, self-contained, and nestled in an idyllic garden setting.
The bungalows each have ample indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, with a separate lounge and dining room, along with their own dining and seating area on a spacious private veranda.
Cocos Beach Bungalows offers Cable Beach Accommodation.We have a wide range of guest facilities on offer. Spacious and airy veranda’s for those lazy chilled out afternoons; fully equipped contemporary kitchen and laundry and a temperature controlled swimming pool and Spa for cooling off after the days activities.
Cocos Beach bungalows is committed to ensuring your stay is as relaxed and enjoyable as possible. For us it’s not just about providing you with a bed for the night; it’s about doing whatever we can to ensure that you have a thoroughly enjoyable holiday in Broome. This includes a free tour booking service and local knowledge and advice both before and during your stay.
We are just a short walk from the following great Broome attractions:
- Cable Beach – less than a 300-meter stroll to the pedestrian access
- Several restaurants and cafes within walking distance
- Zookeepers Store and Cafe/Restaurant
- Diver’s Tavern beach bar and restaurant
- Zanders award-winning restaurant – overlooking iconic Cable Beach
- Sunset Bar & Grill
- Cichetti Club – fine dining
- Kichi Kichi – contemporary Asian cuisine
- Zensai – intimate Japanese restaurant
- Bali Hai Restaurant – with a touch of class
- Broome’s famous camels go past our door several times a day on the way to the beach
- Take a town bus tour around Broome (pick up out the front)
How do we rate
The bungalows each have ample indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. All come with a separate lounge and dining room, along with their own dining and seating area on a spacious private veranda. They also have their own Weber Q BBQ.
The resort offers a temperature controlled pool and spa which is heated in the cooler months and cooled in the summer, to ensure it is always at the perfect temperature.
Cocos Beach Bungalows is surrounded by a range of cafes, restaurants and bars (see dining and nightlife). Off street parking is provided. The town bus service and most tours pick up from out the front.
Hosts Terry and Angela offer warm and friendly hospitality. We’re able to personally assist you with local information and tour bookings if needed.
Cocos Beach Bungalows