FACILITIES AND LOCAL AREA
As one of the leading Broome accommodation providers, we have a wide range of guest facilities on offer. Cocos Beach Bungalows is committed to ensuring your stay is as relaxed and enjoyable as possible.
Guests can enjoy our temperature controlled 12m x 5m swimming pool with an outdoor spa or relax in the tranquil, tropical gardens.
Cocos Beach Bungalows is one of the best located Broome beach resorts, the world famous Cable Beach is just a short stroll from the resort. There is a bus stop outside the property which will take you to all of Broome’s sights including Chinatown, Gantheaum Point and the Broome races.
Jodi and Ross have lots of local knowledge and are happy to share information and they can book tours or hire a car or scooter for you.
Within Walking Distance
You will be hard pressed to find Broome accommodation better located then Cocos Beach Bungalows. It is in the heart of the Cable Beach tourist area of Broome. Not only is it ideally positioned for the beach and a glorious Broome sunset but there are a wide choice of cafes, nightspots and restaurants within easy reach. These include:
- The Wharf Restaurant
- Sydney Oyster Bar
- Zanders – right on Cable Beach with dine-in and take away meals and a fully licensed bar. Stop in for a drink or a meal.
- Divers Tavern – casual dining with gigantic servings and a great pub.
- Cichetti Club Restaurant – fine dining Italian at Cable Beach Club Resort.
- Kichi Kichi Restaurant– contemporary Asian cuisine at Cable Beach Club Resort.
- Zensai – Japanese tapas style at Cable Beach Club Resort.
- Cable Beach General Store & Casual Eatery – good for breakfast and burgers.
- Sunset Bar and Grill – great food with a view of Cable Beach.
- La Pearle – Good quality French style cuisine using local produce at Kimberley Sands Resort.
Cocos Beach bungalows unfortunately does not have purpose built facilities for wheelchair access. For guests with limited mobility there is flat, easy walking access from both the front and rear car parks and each bungalow has one or two steps up. The shower has an adjustable hand held shower head and the showers are large enough to accommodate a showering chair. If you have any special needs please call us on 08 9193 7546 to discuss.
Cocos Beach Bungalows
6 Sanctuary Rd
Cable Beach WA 6725
Ph: 08 9193 7546
© 2021 Cocos Beach Bungalows.
Website by Mangoes Marketing